Monday, January 21, 2008

Updates

So, I know everyone is eager to get started! To this end, I am requesting everyone have their questionnaires up and anonymous posts enabled on the blog by end of day Wednesday, January 23 or else I will need to remove you. If you have any special circumstances that will prohibit this, please email me and we'll work it out. I want everyone to have a great experience with this swap, so I am going to be kind of strict with adhering to the rules. If you are missing your questionnaire or your blog doesn't allow anonymous comments, you either got a blog comment or personal email from the hostess address letting you know. If you've heard nothing, you are all set.

Also, there are a few outstanding group blog invitations. Please make sure you accept them before Wednesday, as well, since thanking on the group blog is also a requirement!

My goal is to get matches out this weekend. I'm recruiting a friend to help so that my partner can be a secret too :)

No comments: