Monday, February 4, 2008

Contest! Whoo I love contests!!

Hey, she said contest! Let's all play! Yay! Ok wow I am way too excited about that... here we go.

1.) If money and knitting skills were no issue, what would I knit... I would have to go with the one thing I really want to make but am kind of scared to do, a sweater. The pattern would be Rogue, and the reason knitting skills would have to not matter is... well, that's a lot of stockinette stitch and I don't think I could handle it, but I LOVE that. I'd probably make it in something wonderfully soft, like a cashmere blend, as money is no issue! :)

2.) And number two, to satisfy dear Carly's obsession with stealing other people's favorite blogs... (Just kidding!) I'll say my favorite blog is... Katheryn Ivy. Those two turn out so many nice things, it's really an inspiration. I also love Crafty Andy but I thought I'd give a different answer than I did before. :)

Can't wait to see what you guys say!

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

shh! you're not supposed to point out #2 is the contest I had on my blog :)

RedPanties said...

Oooh, thanks for the link to auntie crafty, really cool blog!