Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jess' Contest Entry

#1 - If your knitting skill and the money to purchase the necessary yarn were no issue, what one pattern would you knit? (link & photo if you have one, so we can all ogle!)

This silk shrug
Sahara with Tilli Thomas yarn - pretty sparkles
this Fish Blankie with Wollmeise or Koigu
and I'm looking for a pattern for a shrug or cute cardi made with Misti Alpaca... anyone got any great ideas?

#2 - What is your favorite blog ?(doesn't need to be knitting related)

I'm a big fan of the Yarn Harlot, the Panopticon, my friend Knittymuggins. I also really enjoy Pig in the Kitchen for dairy free meal ideas. She's so funny and her recipes rock my little girl's world.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

forcing me to sign into Ravelry to see your goodies.....seems fair

Mama said...

Oooooh! That Fishy blankie is woonderful! I hadn't seen it before - thanks for cluing me in!