Monday, February 18, 2008

UPS delivers on President's Day?

It was a normal Monday holiday morning. I was knitting and not expecting any post to come.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

And there was a package!
Thanks, Clara!


In the package, there was a little jar of honey (something local), beautiful glass buttons (something hard), baby travel items (the second something green, the first was here), a little handmade Take-Out Box (letter T), Crystal Palace Iceland Wool (something round), and more yarn of the Regina Silk and Crystal Palace Panda Wool varieties (spoiler's choice). So much yarn! What to do with myself? I don't know.

And of course, last (but not least), the suave, sweet talking, El Toro (something funny). My husband can talk sweet, but I think El Toro is going to give him a run for his money.

This is so great! I think my stash has doubled this past weekend with some great sales I found on Friday plus this swap box! Oh man! I need to get back to knitting!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a great stash enhancement experience. I love Toro......you will have to tell us what you make with the new yarns.....inquiring minds have to know....

kasiaiscarly said...

Yay! Awesome package!! So much yarn!!

Jane Doe Jenn said...

What a coincidence! I bought El Toro, and almost sent him out to my secret pal as some for the letter T (Toro), but when my kids saw it, they wouldn't give it up. So we gave kept El Toro and got something else for the 'something T'.

Not saying what it is, it hasn't arrived there yet.

yarnmaniac said...

Toro rocks!

Dee said...

What an awesome package! I can't wait to see what you make with your yarn. :)