Monday, February 11, 2008

Jennifer's Contest Entry


#1 - If my knitting skill and the money to purchase the necessary yarn were no issue, what one pattern would I knit?
This pattern is called Women's Irish Pullover . I found this link here if anyone's interested:
http://www.knitting-crochet.com/womswek.html

I love the detailing on this sweater, and I can only dream of one day being skilled enough to complete this project. I haven't learned to cable yet, and I would love to make a cabled sweater in a soft yarn that is a rich jewel tone color.

#2 - Favorite blog? I don't have a favorite just yet, but I love checking out new blogs! I like all the interesting names that people come up with. I like to follow the trail of links that go referring from one blog to another, to another... there's always something new out there.

No comments: