Friday, February 29, 2008

Yay Frieda!

I got my package today from Frieda. It was like my birthday, except I can't remember the last time I had eight (yes eight) packages to open. The picture shows only part of what I got. Other pix and details on why this was so great can be seen on my blog.

Here are the categories:

  • Local: Texana Coffee
  • Round: Stitch markers
  • Hard: Darning needle case
  • Green: Frieda-made project bag
  • T: Tasty treats
  • Funny: Fabric with knitting chickens
  • Yummy yarn: Yarn Pirate "Solstice" sock yarn
  • Extra: KnitPicks "Bare" for dyeing


Thanks a million, Frieda. This was such a fun swap.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad to see that my fellow Texans are taking care of their pals so good. Great Package!

Martha G said...

I LOVE the knitting chickens. What a great package!

Dee said...

Ooh! Looks great! I'll have to pop over to your blog for details now. :)