Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Contest entry

#1 - If your knitting skill and the money to purchase the necessary yarn were no issue, what one pattern would you knit? (link & photo if you have one, so we can all ogle!)
I thihnk it'ed swatch. That's it nothing special just swatch. I rarely do so because I always feel so rushed. I bore to easily so I scramble to finish something before I lose interest. It's sad, I wish I had a bigger attention span. If you want a project example I charted out a hogwarts crest afgan for my father and got about 2 inches in before I got bored.


#2 - What is your favorite blog ?(doesn't need to be knitting related)
I like Crazy Aunt Purl and the Yarn Harlot. On the personal side there is http://www.thesweetsheep.com/blog/ and http://mjmknitting.blogspot.com/ as they are both r/l knitting freinds I have made in the past 2 years.

1 comment:

Dee said...

LOL! I'm with you on swatching... its something I rarely, if ever, do. I just work the correct number of rows as specified in the gauge.