Sunday, February 3, 2008

Half the fun is blogging!

This is my first scavenger hunt swap, and I'm lovin it!  There is so much enthusiasm here, it's quite motivating!  I'll admit, when I went to my local yarn store I had a mild case of 'gifter's block'.  But the more blogs I read, the more inspired I've become.  I also had a few bloggers mention Etsy, which I hadn't heard of before this swap.  I also hadn't heard of Ravelry before, talk about green behind the ears!  I did have something green, which my 4 year old got into and claimed for himself.  LOL.  I will be hiding my treasures more diligently now, like where I keep the Christmas presents.  BTW, I got my invite to join Ravelry this weekend - whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the invite! You will love the resources that are available as well as the inspiration!

Can't wait to hear more about the "stuff" that you have been inspired to get....

Leah said...

That's funny about your 4 year old. I'm hiding the gifts from myself!!! And yes, Etsy is so great. I just got my "T" category from Etsy.