Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Ready For My Closeups

A couple people asked me for closeups of items I got in my package. Now that I'm finally home and things are settled down, I had a minute to take pictures.

Here's a closer picture of the little bag. It's holding my Branching Out scarf right now. It's the size of a pencil bag so it's perfect for something small and lacy like that. I love the little birds.. so sweet.

And for Lisa, a closeup of the wind chimes. It's very small, so I hung them on a key rack by our back door. Every time someone walks in the house, the chimes ting-a-ling. I was afraid the chimes just wouldn't hold up to our strong winds off Lake Superior so this is the perfect spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where along Lake Superior are you?

Lisa said...

I love the chimes! They remind me of the ones that we have been seeing in Florida this week. The bag is precious! How do oyu like the scarf pattern? I was considering attempting it but wanted to see some one else work on it first!

Jess P. said...

Knits- I am in the city of Superior, right on the far left corner of the lake.

Lisa- I love the scarf pattern. It's a nice simple repeat, certainly not challenging, but that was just what I needed right now. It's done on size 8's so even with laceweight yarn, it goes quickly.