Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Ready For My Closeups

A couple people asked me for closeups of items I got in my package. Now that I'm finally home and things are settled down, I had a minute to take pictures.

Here's a closer picture of the little bag. It's holding my Branching Out scarf right now. It's the size of a pencil bag so it's perfect for something small and lacy like that. I love the little birds.. so sweet.

And for Lisa, a closeup of the wind chimes. It's very small, so I hung them on a key rack by our back door. Every time someone walks in the house, the chimes ting-a-ling. I was afraid the chimes just wouldn't hold up to our strong winds off Lake Superior so this is the perfect spot.


knitsandwhatknots said...

Where along Lake Superior are you?

Lisa said...

I love the chimes! They remind me of the ones that we have been seeing in Florida this week. The bag is precious! How do oyu like the scarf pattern? I was considering attempting it but wanted to see some one else work on it first!

Jess P. said...

Knits- I am in the city of Superior, right on the far left corner of the lake.

Lisa- I love the scarf pattern. It's a nice simple repeat, certainly not challenging, but that was just what I needed right now. It's done on size 8's so even with laceweight yarn, it goes quickly.