Thursday, March 6, 2008

Totally Awesome - Thanks Tia!

I opened my box from Tia this morning and found so many amazing goodies!



Something Funny : Garbage Pail Kids cards and a little pouch made from zippers.

Something Related To "T" : As in, "Take time for myself!" A handmade washcloth, two foam bath mixes, and a chocolate bar!

Something Local : Mittens from Minnesota!!! These are amazingly super warm and soft! These were made by workers at the Winona Occupational Rehab Center - a workshop for people with disabilities.

Something Hard : Jack Daniels liquor! I love this - fantastic. With all the chaos of moving and buying our first house, I'm gonna need it!

Something Round : Two skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy yarn. I've been wanting to try this!

Something Green : A little hippo case for notions. This will come in handy for my sewing!

Pal's Choice : Something Useful! A pad of sticky note tags and a mini first aid kit!!!

Thank you so much, Tia! And thank you kids for helping pick things out. I love it all!

4 comments:

Kathy R said...

HARD -- hard liquor. Love the original thought!

Tia said...

Horray! Glad you enjoy it! I was starting to get worried a postal worker would find the Something Hard... :D Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Ditto on the "hard liquor". I would have never put that one together but I love it!

The whole package looks great...I will have to troll around you blog to see more!

kasiaiscarly said...

he he. . "breakin' the law, breakin' the law, DAH DAH" i love the hard liquor AND it ends up as something funny due to worries about postal worker confiscation!