Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tammy... you are the best!

I came home the other day to find a box from Tammy sitting on my porch. What was inside, you ask? Well, let me tell you...

Something Local: Buckeyes! OMG YUM!

Something "T" Related: A lovely hand knit by Tammy tote

Something Hard: Size 9 Brittany dpns

Something Green: Yarn! Berroco Ultra Alpaca, Classic Elite Inca Alpaca, and Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca

Something Funny: A knit Kodama. Funny and cute!

Something Round: A dishcloth knit by Tammy

Spoilers Choice: "Mark My Words for Readers Bookmark & Sticker Kit", 1 skein of Catania color and 1 skein Catania by Schachenmayr Nomotta, and a hank of wool? There is no label so I'm not too sure what it is. Did you dye it yourself Tammy? It's very nice.

And now for the picture of all the goodies!

THANK YOU TAMMY!!

4 comments:

RedPanties said...

Yea! I'm glad you liked everything....I struggled over the something "T" because I wanted it to be really different; oh well! The Notes are your "Something Sticky" and the extra yarn was to fill up the tote and make it look good!! I didn't dye the yarn myself, but I thought the colors were really pretty..you could maybe make a hat!

kasiaiscarly said...

mmmm. . . ultra alpaca!

Lisa said...

What a great haul of yarn there! Buckeyes.....yummmmmm

GI said...

No, I love the tote. I'm sure once my daughter sees it we'll be fighting over who gets to use it. lol

Something Sticky! I knew it was something other than "spoilers choice". I threw the little tags away saying what group everything went to. Duh to me!

A hat with that yarn would be perfect. Or even a little tote for my daughter to cart her gymnastics leotard and shorts in.

And can I let you in on a little secret? I'm hiding the Buckeyes from everyone in the house. shhhhh. no one knows they are here. hehe. This is the first time I've ever had them and I'm not sharing!