Friday, March 21, 2008

Michelle's Package, the photo version

Ok, finally, a chance to blog and upload photos too!
Here's the big pic of everything that the lovely Christine sent me... I"m so so excited to get working on some projects from my book!



Here's what she included... by category:

Something Green - Olive green Andean Silk yarn from Knit picks, so so soft!



Something T - A super awesome small project 'tote' perfect for socks, and I just LOVE the pattern

Something Hard - Some beautiful stitch markers

Something Funny - A cool little Alien guy that my kids keep trying to steal!

Something Local - Maple syrup.. yum...

Something Round - An awesome yarn charm cutter, that has a nice clip to attach to a bag.

Three Spoilers Choices - 3 skeins of Meadow Multi Essential Superwash from Knit picks (LOVE the colors.. socks will be on the needles today)
An adorable fairy journal and note cards with a cool sparkly girly pen, and the creme de la creme... 'Favorite Socks'... yay! I've been eyeing that book for a while!

Additionally Christine included some portable flavored instant coffees, a few bags of tea, and a cannister of gourmet cocoa! YUM!!!!

Christine, thank you so very much.. the wait was so worth it!

I have much better pics that will be posted at my blog this morning!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I might be with the kids, I love the alien guy! Looks like a wonderful package! It is so much fun getting to see the yarns that people pick for their partners! I can't wait to see the socks you make!