Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lovely, lovely yarn!

With all the Heathers in the swap, the chances of having a Heather as a partner were high. My spoiler was Heather Fo. She sent me a box of goodies pictured above. Heather didn't include a note or labels on the gifts, so here's my interpretation:

Something Funny -- Grumpy Old Men & Grumpier Old Men DVD

Something Round -- a glass mug with a really cute knitted cozy (from Interweave Knits Holiday issue, according to her blog). I assume it's round because the top certainly is.

Something T -- white tea from Zhena's Gypsy Tea in the Sense of Peace flavor. It's got Egyptian Mint and Sweet Roses. Sounds like the perfect tea to enjoy in the mug.

Something Local -- a big fat skein of gray alpaca yarn from Lambspun of Colorado, located in Heather's city

Something Green -- beautiful pale green skein of cashmere and wool, again from Lambspun of Colorado

Something Chocolate (Spoiler's Choice) -- Ghirardelli hot chocolate, another good candidate for the mug

Something Hard -- Bellagio white chocolate cocoa mix. I say it's hard because it was hard for me not to rip this open and drink it last night.

Heather, please correct me on the categories if I am wrong. Thanks for everything!

No comments: