Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank you, Carly!



Isn't this pretty! Carly had written me to say I would have an Etsy package coming to me after I received my Scavenger Hunt package. It came yesterday afternoon and is a beautiful coffee cup with an aster painted on it. Carly explained that the birth month flower for my birth month was not one of her favorite flowers, so she had September's aster painted on the cup because September is the month I joined Ravelry! I also collect coffee mugs. I love the shape and size of this mug. I've enjoyed 2 cups of coffee with this mug so far. I would have taken a picture of the mug with coffee, except I drank it up before I could do so. Thank you for the beautiful mug, Carly!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful story and mug. Fess up Carly....where did you get it?

kasiaiscarly said...

Etsy is great, isn't it! You can find such good stuff! I got the mug from seller Aressa --> http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5404658