Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm wearing my moderatror hat. . . .

Good Morning Swappers!

So, here is a status of where we are. 26 packages have been received and blogged. I know of 0 packages received and not yet blogged. 6 packages I was contacted about being late or were posted as 'mailed' on the blog here but are not yet received. That leaves 15 packages that are unaccounted for. YIPES!

So, if you have received your package and not yet blogged it, please get it posted soon. I also know that sometimes customs is LONG for packages sent ground vs priority to or from Canada. I will wait until the end of this week before I start badgering you individually if your partner does not have a package. If you haven't mailed yet, you can avoid my pestering by mailing ASAP by priority mail. Don't forget, USPS has flat rate boxes and, if you buy postage online, your delivery confirmation is free!

No comments: