Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thank you, Angela!!

(cross-posted on my blog)



(click picture to see it bigger, with notes)

I received my Scavenger Hunt Swap package and Angela TOTALLY spoiled me!

Let's see if I can remember the categories:

Something Local - wonderful yarn from Fearless Fibers

Something Green - 2 skeins of Sugar n Creme

Something Hard - a lovely journal

Something with the letter “T” - Two boxes of Chamomile Tea

Something Round - stitch markers & a cd (I haven't listed to it yet)

Something Funny - a cute sign that says "You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing" from here. (I love it!)

Spoiler's Choice - marked "Something Wiccan This Way Comes," the prequel to The Mists of Avalon, Lady of Avalon.

I am so impressed with the thought Angela must have put into these things, since they are so "me." Thank you SO much, Angela!

3 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

I heart fearless fibers :) And that witch sign, I must go buy one for my friend Karen!

yarnmaniac said...

She did well!

Lisa said...

What a fun package. I mught have to get that sign for the Munchkin's first apartment (post college). What will you make with that fab fearless fibers yarn?