Monday, March 3, 2008

Thanks, Heather (F)


My package was waiting for me when I got home from work. You did a really great job finding items I would like.
1. The Local (at least it's from Utah) Fat Virgin Soap - smells delightful
2. The Round Freedom Spirit Yarn - in colors I love.
3. The Green Araucania Yarn - in my favorite color.
4. The T Tara Yarn - perfect for a little something for a baby.
5. The Funny At Knit's End - of course, I enjoy The Harlot.
6. The Hard Sudoku Puzzles - just don't ask me to attempt them until after Tax Season is over.
7. The Spoiler's Choice Candy - how could you go wrong with chocolate? And notebook - always handy for someone absent minded.

Thank you so much, Heather and Carly. You made my experience very enjoyable.

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

So much yarn! I'm jealous of the green yarn, is it the Rancho sock yarn?

Lisa said...

That is a great assortment of yarns. I love the spirit. What will you do with it?