Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Such a good day!

Its been a doubly good day in my world. I got spoiled and I got a job. A girl can't ask for anything more!

Thanks to Leah, who lives just over the bridge from me, who sent me a fabulous package. I'm totally coming to visit and have a cup of coffee with you - I've been searching for local coffee since the friends I had in Vegas closed their roastery.

I love everything....



Local - Fresh roasted coffee for a place in her neighborhood
T - a fabulous tote that will be perfect for getting my heels to my new job or my knitting around
Green - great stitch markers in both green and blue green (did you make these yourself?)
Round - a great note/sketch pad
Funny - the cutest worm crawling out of an apple - which made me laugh out loud when I opened it.
Hard - new knitting needles
Spoilers choice - two skeins of cashmere silk blend in my favorite color - I can't wait to figure out what to make with it, and a skein of noro in complementing colors
And an extra gift of yummy smelling soap and cream and some Italian lozenges

And an update... The coffee is fabulous. I'm making a trip across the river to buy some as soon as this runs out. Its been so long since I had such a good cup of joe. And now back to my cup... :)

4 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

i love the fabric of that tote! awesome day to get a fun package AND a job! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great haul! I expect that the coffee will be perfect since I know Leah loves her java!

Leah said...

Teehee. It's true, all too true. Sarah, I'm really glad you liked it! This was such a great swap all around.

Leah said...

Teehee. It's true, all too true. Sarah, I'm really glad you liked it! This was such a great swap all around.