Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My turn!

My package arrived this past Friday! And what a treat it was! Thank you so much to Lesley for such a great box o' goodies!!!


Something hard was a Clover thread cutter pendant. Sweet!
Something T was a sheep tape measure. Check out that wild fringe tail!
Something round was Cookie A's Mingus sock pattern. Because you knit socks in the round... get it?! get it?!
Something local was Nova Scotia Blueberry Jelly. Majorly yum!
Something green was sock yarn she dyed in Lime and Grape Koolaid! yay for purple and green! Too Kool!
Something her choice was a very useful project bag to clip on a belt or strap that she made herself!
Something funny was rubber chicken stitch markers... Wait. Did she say "rubber chicken stitch markers...?"

Yes I did!!!

Lesley, I thoroughly enjoyed this box and I thank you so very, very much!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, I thought I had seen everything until I saw those stitch markers. Too funny! I love the yarn and what an original idea for round!

kasiaiscarly said...

he he he. . . rubber chickens. . . i think that takes the cake for the best 'funny' item :)

and how fun for yarn dyed special for you!

Jane Doe Jenn said...

What a great package! I second the nomination of rubber chickens! LOL!

Heather said...

I agree -- the stitch markers are the best "something funny" that I've seen so far! Funny AND knitting related... perfect.