Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh My Gosh ... WoW!

Christine, thank you soooo much for my lovely package. It arrived today, but unfortunately I haven't had time to get to the computer until now, nevermind take photos... it's soooo lovely! I absolutely adore the yarn and the book.. it's perfect! My favorite item is my little Alien, and you have no idea how special it is to me because my Cocoa Swap pal didn't actually send me a knitted buddy! :-(

I will be taking photos later tonight or tomorrow (spring break started today and I have a house full of kids still, and my mother in law is here... so.. when things get quiet again tomorrow I"ll get back here with photos and a proper thank you!)

Michelle

2 comments:

GI said...

I'm really glad you like everything. Once again, I'm so sorry for the delay.

-Christine

Anonymous said...

No need to be sorry, what a lovely surprise for the beginning of our Easter break!